The Brattle Group is pleased to participate in the upcoming Fordham School of Law Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law and Policy Pre-Conference Antitrust Economics Workshop, taking place September 13, 2017 from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Brattle experts will lead the following two sessions during the workshop, which will precede the 44th Annual Conference:
“A Conversation with Nobel Laureate Daniel McFadden”
- Daniel McFadden, Principal at The Brattle Group and Presidential Professor of Health Economics, University of Southern California
- James Keyte, Partner at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
“Perspectives on Digital Markets: Platforms, Parity and Pricing in the United States, Europe and Beyond”
- Eliana Garcés-Tolón, Principal at The Brattle Group and former Deputy Chief Economist at the European Commission – Directorate General for Internal Market and Industry
- D. Bruce Hoffman, Acting Director of the Bureau of Competition at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- Joel M. Mitnick, Partner at Sidley Austin LLP
CLE credits have been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board for transactional and non-transactional credit.