Add VALUE. Be VALUED.
The team of professionals who work in our Corporate Services areas – Accounting, Business Support Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Marketing, and Planning and Business Analysis – is an important reason The Brattle Group has thrived.
- Accounting: Manages employee expense reimbursements, vendor accounts payable, client accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Business Support Services: Serves as our operations and administrative support staff.
- HR: Handles everything related to talent, from bringing in talented people to developing them and encouraging a positive environment.
- IT: Provides technology services and connectivity solutions to promote efficiency and collaboration.
- Legal: Provides support on risk management issues and corporate governance matters.
- Marketing: Helps to develop, implement, and manage the firm’s business development and communication activities.
- Business Planning & Analysis: Provides (often internal financial) analytical support to firm leadership, assesses and improves business processes.
As a member of the Corporate Services team, you will have a real impact on the business and the success of the firm. Our international footprint and range of services will provide you with professional challenges and opportunities to do interesting work.
You will work in an environment that is inclusive and collaborative and where your expertise is invited, developed, and respected. You will work alongside team members who are smart, collegial, engaged, responsive, and motivated.
We have team members in all our offices, with the largest number in our headquarters in Boston, MA. If you are interested in joining our team, please check our Current Openings.