The Brattle Group recently hosted a two-day virtual symposium on load flexibility on October 20–21.
The power system of the future, with its heavy reliance on renewables and other intermittent energy resources, will require customer demands to be flexible. Featuring a distinguished group of panelists from utilities, regulatory commissions, academia, and other energy industry stakeholders, topics covered during the symposium included:
- The potential for load flexibility in the US
- Implementation experience from utilities
- Regulatory models to support load flexibility
- Load flexibility in wholesale markets
- Rate design, pricing, and customer responsiveness
- Load flexibility technology
You can view the complete agenda here.
The recordings from day 1 and day 2 of the symposium can be viewed below.
If you have any questions about the symposium, please email email@example.com.