Event: Virtual Information Session: DEI at Brattle
Host: The Brattle Group
Date: Wednesday, October 26
Time: 3:00 p.m. (PT) | 6:00 p.m. (ET)
Brattle will be hosting an open information session for prospective Research Analysts and Associates to learn more about Brattle’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) vision and initiatives. Attendees will hear the experiences of Brattlers engaged in our four employee resource groups (ERGs).
- Michelle Cleary, Senior Practice Development Manager, New York
- Paula Jaramillo, Senior Research Analyst, Washington, DC
- Dean Pender, Associate, Boston
- Christa Shen, Research Analyst, Sydney
- Destiny Delaware, DEI Specialist, Washington, DC
- Justin Thymes, Talent Acquisition Manager, Washington, DC
The information session will be recorded.