The Brattle Group will host an open virtual information session for those interested in Research Analyst career opportunities on Wednesday, September 29 at 5:00 p.m. (PT) | 7:00 p.m. (CT) | 8:00 p.m. (ET).
The information session will be a unique opportunity to learn more about economic consulting, the work we do at Brattle, and our full-time Research Analyst and internship opportunities, which are open for applicants on our Current Openings page. This session will specifically focus on our firm’s commitment to corporate citizenship and sustainability, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), including our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Attendees will hear directly from members of Brattle’s Human Resources team, including our Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and ERG representatives, who will be available to answer questions.
- BGreen Representative: Austin Coon, Senior Research Analyst
- Brattle Women’s Network Representative: Sarah Bellish, Project Assistant
- BCaring Representative: Michelle Cleary, Senior Practice Development Manager
- BProud Representative: Charlie Gibbons, Senior Associate
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council Representative: Matt Witkin, Lead Analyst
- Pro Bono Representative: Sylvia Tang, Research Analyst
- Jaya Saxena, Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Nehali Shah, Learning and Development Manager
To register, please visit here. We encourage students to use their school email address when registering. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with accessing the webinar or have general questions. We look forward to seeing you at the event!