Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
Data breaches, cybersecurity lapses, and other privacy-related matters have the potential to create such a high level of harm that requires evaluation through a broad, dynamic lens. Our experts have deep experience in valuing data privacy in the digital economy.
Our economists recognize that definitions of “harm” can vary in matters of data privacy and cybersecurity. Brattle’s team of cybersecurity and data breach experts is experienced in calculating the economic value of privacy and the information upon which privacy is based.
We apply innovative methods to analyze these issues of value and damages. Our experts also supplement such analysis by examining consumer behavior, using survey and conjoint analyses to determine how data and privacy issues alter activities in the economic marketplace.
Brattle has been retained in data breach cases for both defendants and plaintiffs in a variety of industries, including healthcare, life sciences, travel, financial services, and cryptocurrency.
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Digital Health & Healthcare IT
- E-Commerce & SaaS
- Social Media, Digital Entertainment & Advertising Technology
- Fintech, E-Trading, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Networking and Computing Technology & Analysis
- Robotics, Algorithms, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence