E-Commerce & SaaS
Platforms are changing traditional supply chains as cloud-based services replace on-premise investments. Brattle’s team of technology experts is skilled in this transformative space and works on cases related to e-commerce, electronic payments, and software licensing.
We have participated in worldwide card payment litigations for more than 20 years, and have supported transaction and service systems litigations in the banking, insurance, healthcare, and travel industries. These cases require analyses of business strategies and the valuation of patents and trade secrets, often in the context of antitrust concerns.
Our clients – including some of the largest software and e-commerce businesses, as well as regulatory authorities around the world – regularly retain us to analyze complex antitrust, tax, and valuation matters.
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Digital Health & Healthcare IT
- E-Commerce & SaaS
- Social Media, Digital Entertainment & Advertising Technology
- Fintech, E-Trading, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Networking and Computing Technology & Analysis
- Robotics, Algorithms, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence