The digital economy has transformed the advertising industry and monetization of content, as the vast majority of expenditures have moved online to social media, streaming services, and apps. Our knowledge of these industries has been the basis of economic investigations involving securities valuation, transfer pricing, mergers and acquisitions, antitrust disputes, and contract law.
We understand the nuances of online and traditional distributions of music, film, print, and other content. Our teams have studied the gaming and gambling industries and are experienced in the range of monetization strategies, including the complexities of online advertising.
Due to our strong abilities in this sector, clients have retained us in matters involving antitrust analysis of digital entertainment and advertisements; transfer pricing for media and gaming companies; valuation of gaming, social media, and content distribution companies; and analyses related to regulations across North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Digital Health & Healthcare IT
- E-Commerce & SaaS
- Social Media, Digital Entertainment & Advertising Technology
- Fintech, E-Trading, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Networking and Computing Technology & Analysis
- Robotics, Algorithms, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence