Digital Health & Healthcare IT
Brattle’s healthcare experts have worked with law firms, government institutions, and private companies to evaluate matters at the intersection of healthcare and digital technology, including electronic health record networks and payments systems.
Our vast array of experience – including in kick-back investigations, patent infringement suits, valuation of pre-clinical technologies, bankruptcy litigation, evaluation of excessive pricing of electronic healthcare transactions, and merger reviews – enables our case teams to apply economic analyses to a wide variety of healthcare industries, including medical devices, hospital systems, and pharmaceuticals.
Our experts are skilled in working with big data – such as large, complex healthcare datasets – to find complex patterns and trends. Our clients include health insurance companies, federal and state governments, and software and infrastructure providers.
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Digital Health & Healthcare IT
- E-Commerce & SaaS
- Social Media, Digital Entertainment & Advertising Technology
- Fintech, E-Trading, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Networking and Computing Technology & Analysis
- Robotics, Algorithms, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence